Kettle Falls Fire Department
For Your Safety
The Kettle Falls Fire Department is made up of dedicated volunteers from our community. It's easy to become a volunteer, download the form below.
Helpful tips from the Fire Department:
- Residential outdoor burning and land clearing are prohibited in all Urban Growth Areas.
- Washington State Legislature for outdoor burning: RCW 70.94.6514 & WAC 173-425-040.
- For more information on burn bans in your area, contact the DNR at 800-323-2876.
- To report an illegal fire contact the Department of Ecology at 800-406-5322.
- Don't Forget to check your smoke alarms twice a year and your fire extinguishers annually.
CALL 911 IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY
Fire Chief John Ridlington
P.O. Box 457
Kettle Falls, WA 99141